Students who have not enrolled in Bong County Technical College courses for a period of two or more consecutive semesters or who have formally withdrawn from BCTC must apply for readmission.

Students returning to the same major in which they were previously enrolled are required to adopt the educational plan as it is defined in the current catalog.